Court and Arbitration (civil litigation)
1) Civil law disputes:
- debts/penalties collection;
- damages recovery;
- termination/modification of transactions (contracts);
- declaring a transaction invalid and enforcing implications of invalidated transaction;
- declaring a transaction unconcluded;
- foreclosure disputes;
- protection of rights of ownership and other proprietary rights (reclamation of property from unlawful possession by other people; protection of owner’s rights from violations unrelated to dispossession of property; protection of rights of the possessor who is not a property owner);
- ordering of specific performance (including compelling the debtor to transfer an object);
- division of marital property between spouses;
2) Insolvency (bankruptcy) disputes.
3) Body corporate disputes:
- incorporation, restructuring, and liquidation;
- share ownership, participation in share capital, charges over shares and enforcing resulting rights;
- incorporators’ claims for damages sustained by the legal entity, invalidation of transactions made by the entity and/or enforcing implications of such transactions;
- corporate managers’ authorities and liabilities;
- requests to call a general meeting of body corporate members;
- disagreements over corporate managers’ decisions.
4) Administrative and public law disputes:
- challenging non-regulatory acts, decisions, and actions(inactions) of authorities and public officials;
- administrative offences;
- recovering obligatory payments (taxes, duties), sanctions from businesses and individuals.
5) Assisting in enforcement proceedings associated with enforcement of acts of court.
6) Disputes relating to confession and enforcement of judgments imposed by foreign courts and arbitrations.