Mergers and Acquisitions
1) Advising in respect of sales and purchases of real estate, body corporate, corporate property, or business:
- analysis of incorporation, operations and current status of organizations-parties to a transaction;
- title search for the parties to a transaction;
- assessing existing and potential legal risks impairing conclusion and execution of a transaction;
- elaborating the best way of making a transaction (type of a transaction, method and procedure of payments, guarantees and securities) in terms of minimization of identified risks;
- drafting documents required to conclude and execute a transaction (including agreements);
- close legal support during conclusion and execution of a transaction, including state registration.