Construction and Real Estate
1) Advising in respect of real estate development issues:
- investors, customers, developers’ practices .
2) Transactions with real estate (premises, facilities, land lots), sales and purchases, gifting, exchanges, pledges (mortgages), leases, contribution to share capital:
- title search;
- risk assessment;
- drafting contracts (including agreements);
- completing state registration.
3) Advising in conversion of land use from agricultural to industrial.
4) Protection of proprietary rights in courts:
- declaring proprietary rights;
- terminating contracts;
- declaring a transaction invalid and enforcing implications of invalidated transaction;
- foreclosure disputes;
- reclamation of property from unlawful possession by other people;
- protection of rights of an owner from violations unrelated to dispossession of property;
- protection of rights of a possessor who is not a property owner.